Friday, February 29, 2008

VOICES of the WORLD - FEBRUARY TASK

February's task for VOICES OF THE WORLD was to use PHOTOSTORY to make a video of the numbers 1 to 10.

We had to have a title page saying 'numbers' and then a page for each number 1 to 10.
As an option, we could sing 'Ten Little Teddy Bears' at the end.


There were lots of ways that we could show the numbers.

We discussed using our bodies, drawing them in Kid Pix, using collections of objects or taking photos of numbers around our school.



We didn't end up going with any of these.

So how did we show the numbers?

Can you work out what program we used?

Did we take up the option to sing?

To find out the answers, you'll have to view out video.


Now go to VOICES of the WORLD to view all the other videos.

Have fun learning how to count in another language.

7 comments:

Bob Greenberg said...

Great job mates! I loved your numbers videos. Did you like ours?
Your friend in the USA,
Mr. Greenberg

Anonymous said...

My favourite nunber is 6.

Anonymous said...

To Mrs M I like the numbers they are good

Anonymous said...

hi 2m i like it issi it cool

Callum said...

Hi mrs M I love the tedee ber vidieo and do you knoe I can calet to ten.

Mrs M said...

Callum,
Can you count to 10 in another language? Listen to some of the pther Voices of the World videos to learn how.

Anonymous said...

hi 2M I like teddybears and I like that video