Every Friday, we play MYSTERY WORD with our word wall words.
Here's a VOICETHREAD we made to explain what we do.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
10 comments:
friday is the LAST day of the school week
We think the mystery word is last.
My guess for last weeks mystery word is - LAST.
Can you guess my mystery word this week?
It is a one syllable word; it is very similar to last weeks mystery word because it begins and ends with the same sounds.
Did you guess what my mystery word was?
last is the mystery word.
first flynn said ' I'm not going to tell you' then he said ' I gusess the mystery word is 'last' '
Ben's Mum,
Great clues. We think your mystery word is 'lost'. Are we right?
Can you choose another word and give us some harder clues?
Hi Ben's Mum, This is Benny M's mum. This could be a bit confusing. Two people said this morning "I like your blog question" and I hadn't written any questions. Then I saw your fantastic mystery word. I will leave comments as Benny M's mum.
Great guessing - was that too easy. I would like to try again, this time with some harder clues.
My mystery word has one syllable and it rhymes with something you can spend.
And this is from Ben's mum, not Benny's mum. A bit confusing with two Ben's in the class.
Still too easy, Mrs D. The word is join because it rhymes with coin- which is what you spend.
Sophia said I think the mystery word is LAST because its the last day of the school week.Is it?
Post a Comment