This morning we went to the library with Mrs P's class to work on the laptops.We are showing the children in Mrs P's class how to blog.
In the hour that we were there, all of us created our 'wild self'.
We had lots of fun deciding what features to add to our 'bodies'.
Here's a peek at some of us.



Check back soon to see a slideshow of ALL of us in our WILD disguise.
While you're waiting, go to BUILD YOUR WILD SELF and create your own.
We'd love to see the 'wild' you, so email it to us at 2mgems@gmail.com

4 comments:
I like the wild self Courtney made They are fantastik and your frinds.
Callum, you look so funny. I laughed a lot when I saw it.
hello 2m gems this is monique and brielle from 4/5j we love your wild selves and the rest of your blog!
Hi 2m and Mrs M
I think your blogg is fantastic!
You are all very clever.
I am so glad to hear you are sharing your skills with 2bp...lets hope someday they create a blogg as interesting as yours.
Keep it up!
From Samara(Isabelle's mum 2bp)
Post a Comment