Sunday, February 3, 2008

MRS M'S WILD SIDE!

2M,
What do you think of the 'wild' me?

I created this fantasy image at BUILD YOUR WILD SELF


I thought that this tool would give us another option when creating an on-line identity for ourselves.

How about playing with this software tomorrow when we visit the library with 2BP?
What do you think?
Mrs M

21 comments:

Ben said...

You look great Mrs M. I hope they have rhinos and lions and a pecok

Anonymous said...

i like your picture Mrs.M it's very funny. From Flynn.

Mrs M said...

They do Ben - you can have a feature from each of those animals and more! I know you're just going to love it!

Anonymous said...

my wild self picture didnt come to my gmail.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get some of my clars to do there wild self.did you get annabelles from my class. got to go!!!!!! From courtney A

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone

Your blog looks wonderful. have you tried making your Wild Self yet. I made one already and tomorrow I hope to show my kindergarten students.

Would you like to be blogging buddies with us? We are from new Hampshire in the USA where it is still winter. Is the weather quite warm for you?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs. Knee and the KinderKids

Anonymous said...

great work 2m your blog is coming
along nicely
from matt 4/5

Anonymous said...

I like the picture! 45j gwen

Anonymous said...

I really like the fantasy picture!
Great blog.45j bridget

Anonymous said...

it,s Tim Albion your blog RULES like to see some more of your blog bie.

Anonymous said...

to mrs m I hope you hav a good holaday from emily 2m

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

I wish that I was in your classroom today so I could have had pankcakes. Mrs M spoils you.

Anonymous said...

mrs M
mum and I made A wild side of me. from johanna

2M Gems said...

We'd love to see the 'wild self' you made. You could email it to 2mgems@gmail.com and we could put it up on the blog or you could put it on your own blog. Just click on 'save as desktop' then you can save it to your computer.
Mrs D will be working with you tomorrow afternoon. I bet she'd like to know how to make one. How about you show her?
Mrs M

Bob Greenberg said...

Hello Callum and Isaac,
I saw your wild side. You look different than I expected. I am Mr. Greenberg, from the USA. I read your comments. You have good eyes to recognize the Great Wall of China and the Eiffel Tower, because the video moves so fast. I don't have any pictures of Australia. What do you recommend? I know about the Sydney Opera House, kangaroos, kuala bears and Ron Clark the Olympic runner who was Australian. Can you guys teach me more. I'll bet you know more about the USA than we know about you. Lets teach each other. Oh, by the way, I just added a new video. Let me know what you think. You will know which one it is because it has a picture of "The Count" from Sesame Street.
Your New Friend,
Mr. Greenberg

Anonymous said...

hi it is emily i like your blog can't wait to see more.




from Emily 4/5J

Anonymous said...

Cool Pitures

jeremy&Matt4\5R

Anonymous said...

we your love your blog.we can see you have put alot of effort into your blog.
charlotte and meg 45r

Anonymous said...

hi 2m gems love your blog
from sofia in 4/5j

Anonymous said...

hI 2M gems great blog! from gwen 4/5j

Anonymous said...

hi 2m gems
your blog is great,
your wild selves are crazy.
from victoria 4/5b