FINALLY!!...we have completed our individual contribution for
the Voices of the World January task.
Yes...January!
January's task was to use the tool VOICETHREAD to communicate about our customs, in particular -
food, clothes, musical instrument and sport.
We have already contributed to the combined Voicethread and found this tool easy to use but we still had some challenges completing the Voicethread about our own Australian customs.
Apart from our on-going computer problems, we were also challenged with deciding on what was a typical 'Australian' food, clothing, musical instrument and sport.
The musical instrument was easy but for the others, there were so many options. Choosing a food was the hardest until we remembered the story 'Possum Magic'.
So here's our finished product. We'd love to know what you think of our choices.
Would you have chosen differently?

8 comments:
I love your voicethread, 2M Gems. I can't wait to show it to my class. They are on holidays next week, but in March, I'll show it to them. We'll see if we can make a voicethread about us for you!
Mis M this is grate Mis M we`ve put alot of efit to it Mis M.I thik it is grate!
I like hearing my friends voices on the computer
Hi 2m it's me Isaac. I like the voicethread we made together.
Voicethreads are fun. When are we going to do it again?
It looks like the children enjoyed making the voicethread, so, when are you making another one?
Mrs Tonner - Dundee - Scotland
I like the voice thread that we made and the foods are all australian.. from Talia
Hello 2GEMS
You did such a wonderful job on your VoiceThread. Can you help us with ours? We are doing Women of the World. We don't have any special Women of Australia yet. We do have, Canada, Russia, China, Pakistan and New Zealand. Can you tell me the names of some special women from down under? Maybe you could include a picture and once I post them you can add your voices to our Women of the World VoiceThread. What do you think?.
Your friend in the USA Mr. Greenberg
Post a Comment