Friday, March 12, 2010
WHAT'S THIS NEW ADDITION TO OUR ROOM?
Gems,
Meet the new addition to our classroom.
I adopted him at the workshop I'm attending today.
What do you think it is?
What does it remind you of?
What do you think we can do with it?
How will it help our learning?
I'd love for you to leave your responses as a comment....and then you'll just have to be patient.
You'll meet out new friend on Monday.
Have a great weekend.
Mrs M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


28 comments:
Hi mrs M
We love the toy
we car't wate to see you on monday
a big Helo
From the Gems
What do you think you can DO with this 'toy'?
Hi Mrs M
I think it is our maths Morts he is Qutote bye
Hi Mrs M
I think it is our maths Monster he is cute bye
Hi Laura,
Maths Monster -that's clever thinking! It will certainly help you think mathematically but it's not our maths monster.
Can you see the orange arrows? What do you think they're function is?
Hi Mrs M,
I think it looks like a bee. I think it's sitting on a snakes and ladders board so maybe it's robotic. I think the arrows are to make it move in that direction. I can't wait to see it on Monday.
You are spot on, Jack! Well done!
I can not believe that I figured out how to use him.
Hey Mrs.M I found out a name for BeeBot RoboBee.I think hes cool with that name Bye
hi Mrs M I have got a name for beebot buzzy bee. I think he sounds awesome with THAT Name.
Hi Miss M
I have name for the beebot. therdobee.
Hi 2m
I like our now pet bye .
Hi Mrs M I have got A name for the beebot robobee.I hope you like the name.I like all!the name's.I wish I could have lot's and lot's of beebot's.
Hi 2m and Mrs m
it is Bailey. I have a name for the beebot. Yellow bot.
Bye
Hi mrs m I don't no what a robo bee is. Do you use the dice with the robo bee.I think we do. I can't wait till we use the robo bee. Bye.
Great suggestions for names, everyone. Keep them coming!
Malachy, I'd love to have more beebots in the classroom, too.
Hi Mrs M I think we should call the beebot clever bot bye Mrs M your the best.
Hi Mrs M that comment you left was wonderful.I hope I get around about three maybe you could get ten let's hope you get more beebot's.
Hi 2m
I think we sh0de name it Bot gem .
Hi gems I can't wait to use the bee bot.I think that every one thinks the same. Anyway when do we get to use it?
Hi 2m, I know b bot is a broring name so I have a better name for b bot gemb lave noah
Hey Mrs.M I just found an awesome name for the bee bot Work Bee that nam kindov suits him BYE!
Hi Mrs M
I like the new tables, their colours are red blue and yellow.
Hi 2m.i have a question what is that thing on your desk.From May
Hi Mrs M I'm really looking forwed to having a go of the beebot see you today. Bye
The bee bot is so fun
the bee pot is very funny
Hi mrs m
I love the now that we have it and it is the best!!
From Noah
Post a Comment