We are taking part in a worldwide, collaborative project called - VOICES of the WORLD.
This exciting project was created by Sharon Tonner to unite children around the world using voice and sound. Mrs Tonner used to be an ICT Specialist at The High School Of Dundee in Scotland and is now a Lecturer in Primary Education at The University Of Dundee. The 2007 and 2008 Gems took part in this project and now it's our turn to develop our use of online tools whilst sharing our voice with other classrooms around the world.
This exciting project was created by Sharon Tonner to unite children around the world using voice and sound. Mrs Tonner used to be an ICT Specialist at The High School Of Dundee in Scotland and is now a Lecturer in Primary Education at The University Of Dundee. The 2007 and 2008 Gems took part in this project and now it's our turn to develop our use of online tools whilst sharing our voice with other classrooms around the world.
Every month we will be given a task to create an audio file that will be posted on the VOICES of the WORLD wiki.The February task was to use a VOKI to introduce ourselves in our own (native) language. Everyone had to say...
'Hello. Voices of the World. (school name and country) Goodbye'.
Here's our voki!
Get a Voki now!
You can check out maps on the VOTW wiki to see where all the other 2010 participating classes are around the world and listen to their vokis too.
Are there any languages you recognize?

8 comments:
wow you guys I lisened to the voises of the world voki I think we did a great job at It. bye
Hi Mrs M, I like the experience of Voices of the World.I just told my mum about it.I am going to show my mum the voki now.
Hi Mrs M
I like the voki.
bye keelygem
Hi 2m gems and Mrs M
It was fun on Voices of the world
Ben my brother laughed at it I showed everyone
it bye
Hey Mrs.M it was really fun making the voki for voices of the world.Ireally really liked it Bye
Hello 2mgems. I know how to count in Spanish. From May
Hi Mrs M, I wonder if I can make voices of world.
dear 2m I like your voki
Post a Comment