
We are still buzzing about World Maths Day last week, so we decided to start collecting our reflections in a Voicethread.
Please keep coming back to check on the comments that have been added. If you took part in World Maths Day, we'd love you to leave a comment to or maybe you want to ask us a question. All you need is a Voicethread account, login and comment away!

8 comments:
Hi mrs m
I like world maths day because i got beter at
tiping .
Hi Mrs M,
I like World Maths Day because it helps to make me a good typist.
Hi 2M Gems,
I had a great time on World Maths Day. It was fun.
Hi Mrs M,
I like World Maths Day because I learnt how to type faster and I learnt where all the correct keys were.
Hello 2m, I have got 94 points on World Maths Day.from sophia 2r.
Hi 2m.I enjoyed world maths day did you enjoy world maths day? From May
Hi Mrs M I LOVE mathletics because it helps us to know our number's and letter's.
Hi 2mgems
I wish that w.m.d. wasn't over yet. It was so fun.
From noahgem
Post a Comment