After we saw Keely's screencast, we decided it was time to start a series of 'how to' screencasts.
So here is the first in our Blogging Tip screencasts, created by Lara.
Happy commenting!
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
5 comments:
To Keely and Lara,
I'm just blown away by how clever you are! Keep up the good work!
Hello Mrs Mac
Lara and I had a lot of fun making the screencasts. We want to make lots more. There's still a lot we want to teach others.
Thank you for visiting our blog.
Hello Mrs M,
Lara, my granddaughter, has been showing me today the 2M blog and teaching me how to comment on the blog and also showed me the screencast lara made. Im looking forward to Lara teaching me more about the computer.
Good day 2m. What do you know about Earthquakes?
From James S.
To Lara naw tat I woch your vido I ko how to lev a comet
Post a Comment