Thursday, March 11, 2010

WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT EARTHQUAKES

We have been talking a lot about people in Haiti and Chile. We can't begin to understand how hard life must be for them.

Our discussions lead to us talking about earthquakes.
For us to better understand what life is like for people who are affected by earthquakes, we need to know about earthquakes.

Below is a wallwisher to help us rcord the question we have that will guide our inquiry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helo 2m Gems Do You Know About EarthQuakes from James in 2r.

Kris (2mgem mum) said...

Hi Mrs M,

Yestserday Brianna explained to me the different layers of the earth. I was very happy to have learned something from my 7 year old daughter!

Kris (Brianna's mum)

Briannagem said...

Hi gems I taught my mum about what we are standing on and inside the earth, crust, mantel, innercore, outercore. I think it's cool. bye.

Sam said...

Hi Gems!
I think that it is great that you are learning about earthquakes. Not only are you learnging about the things that our earth can do but current events as well. Thats great!

Laragem said...

Hi Mrs M I think we should call the beebot Buzzy bot.

Joe said...

Hi 2m I like your wall wisher I like all your great facts

Adam 2R said...

Hi 2m,when earthquakes happen they can make volcanoes by the two tectonic plates pushing together and they go up.