6 of us have lost a tooth in February and have been paid a visit by the Tooth fairy. The rest of us are waiting patiently. We've started to record data about teeth lost and how many are waiting on a graph. There are plenty of wriggly teeth, so we think our total for March will be much higher.
We've also finished our tooth fairy drawing task. Our drawings had to reflect the following description -
The Tooth Fairy likes to wear green from the very top of her head to the very tips of her toes. It is green like growing grass. Sometimes, instead of her beautiful sparkly gown, she wears trousers so that she can fly from house to house in the twinkling of an eye. As children dream, they may hear the tiny sound of the tinkling bell on the tip of her cap as she quietly visits them.
Have a look at our slideshow to see our month of Tooth Tally fun.

13 comments:
Hello 2m gems I love you''re tooth fairy project. I lost my tooth in my pool.
Hi 2M,
We love your pictures about the tooth fairy.
Mrs J and Mrs V
HI MRS M
I like ow blog it is cool i like living coments on a mac book computa by
Hi 2mgems
I am one of 16 waiting.
I had fun making it.
My tooth is very woobly I am very excited.
I like Toms tooth fairy droring and I like Baileys too and allso I liked Keelys. I liked mine too. Jack M
I have lost 1 toth. I like the tooth fairy cuming to my hoes.
I liked the tooth fairy pictures.
from KeelyGem
Hi 2m
When you lose a tooth you get some money from the tooth fairy the 1st tooth that I lost I swolled it I've lost 5 teeth I've got 4 teeth & I've got 1 tooth that has gap in my teeth. I've got 1 wiggly tooth how many wiggly teeth do we have.
Hi gems,I like the video and I have lost 7 teeth. My mum loves our pictures.
Hi 2M Gems,
I like the video of the toothfairy project. I have lost 7 teeth.
Hi 2m gems i have lost 4 teeth in year 1 and i am waiting to lose more teeth bye.
Hi 2m I think my tooth will fall out tomorrow.I think it will. If it doesint it wont mater. If it does fall out it will be exciting. bye.
Hi Mrs M I want to know why the tooth fairy changes the colour of her cloths every year. bye
Post a Comment