Some of the Gems already know how to blog because they have older brothers or sisters who have taught them.
Keely, in our class, has a number of play blogs. On these blogs she has lots of virtual pets.
Of course we all want one on our own blogs, so we asked Keely to show us how.
Here is a screencast of HOW TO ADD A VIRTUAL PET TO A BLOGGER BLOG.
THANK YOU KEELY!!
Now we don't have to keep on asking Keely.
We can watch the screencast any time...and so can you!

20 comments:
I liked when Keely showed us how to put a pet onto our blog. It would look terrific on our blogs.
Dear Keely,
I think you have been working really hard to do this and this is a great screencast for you.
I know now how to make one on my blog.
Thanks Keely! Your really talented
Hi Gems, I want to get a virtual pet on my blog soon. I liked how Keely showed us how to get one on our blog.
Dear Keely, I would like to know how to get a virtual pet and I am excited that I could have a talent like you.
Yesterday Keely taught us how to make a virtual pet. I liked listening to her and we got to see all the virtual pets.
Hi 2m i like uoyr clss room is cool
Hi I'm Viking Boy. My Mum showed me your blog because she knows your teacher. I followed your instructions and I got my own guines pig!
hi keely
guess what I put 3 virtual pet.
1 a rabbit and a panda and a chick
stella
Hi keely
I am going to put a pet on my Blogg .
Hi Keely
I got a Virtual Pet on my Blog I love it it is nice .
hi keely
its stella .
What virtual pet di you like?.
I like the horses.
Bye I need to gow
Stella
Hi Keely
I like the video and how it is on Utube. Everybody can see it to make their own virtual pet.
Hi Keely I like how you showed us how to put a vitual pet on our blogs. I think I can put a vitual pet on my blog. bye.
hi keely
is stella I wiss ther were more
virtual pets.
Hi Keely I like the pets I think I,v seen one.
Hi Keely, I wish to get a my blog soon. then I can make a virtual pet to my blog.
Dear 2M
I would like to put a virtual pet
on my blog
from Ella
Hi keely,I can't wait to get a virtual pet on my blog.Thankyou for your help!
Hi Keely
I have a play blog. I have 8 pets on it.
Hi Keely I really like that you taught us how to get pets on our play because Iv'e got tons of pets on my play blog thanks.
Post a Comment