
WE ARE...AND WE LOVE IT!
Mathletics makes learning Maths fun.
The activities and games help us understand maths concepts and Mathletics LIVE helps us become quicker and more accurate with our mental maths facts. It is really cool to practice our maths facts as we compete against others around the world.
Mrs M sets us tasks to work through. We
can keep track of how we are going and if we don't understand something, we can go to Support to be stepped through the task.
We can also go to Rainforest Maths and play some games there to help us understand concepts better.
can keep track of how we are going and if we don't understand something, we can go to Support to be stepped through the task.
We can also go to Rainforest Maths and play some games there to help us understand concepts better.Once we have completed all of our set tasks, then we can go onto Mathletics LIVE to compete in mental maths challenges against children from around the world.
Every task we complete earns us points and we are awarded certificates along the way.
After 2 weeks, 16 of us have been awarded one or more bronze certificates for earning a 1000 or more points in a week.
Jack was our Week 1 Mathlete of the Week and Malachy was our Mathlete for Week 2.
After 2 weeks, 16 of us have been awarded one or more bronze certificates for earning a 1000 or more points in a week.
Jack was our Week 1 Mathlete of the Week and Malachy was our Mathlete for Week 2.
We'd love to know if you are using Mathletics too.
What you love best about it?
What do you find challenging?
What you love best about it?
What do you find challenging?


5 comments:
Hi 2M Gems,
I am on Mathletics. I have fun doing mathletics at home and at school.
RuthieGem
I would like to be first at mathletics and type well.
Hi 2M Gems,
I like mathletics and when I have spare time I hop on to the website.
Hi 2m
I love it .
hi 2mgems I had lots of fun playing MATHLETICS. from sam
Post a Comment