Monday, February 15, 2010

WORLD MATHS DAY



We are excited to be participating in WORLD MATHS DAY on March 3.
It is a day when children and adults around the world compete in LIVE mental maths challenges. It's a fun way for us to practice our number facts.

Today we received our log in details so now we can get ready for the big day by practicing at home and at school.

We can't wait.
Are you or your class participating in World Maths Day?
Maybe one of us will be competing against YOU!


10 comments:

Ebonygem said...

Hi Mrs M I wanted to let you know that it is really really cool having you as a teacher!.Anyway I loved Ash Wednesday today it was awesome.I liked the pictures,they were the best.bye.

tomgem said...

I hope Tom is excited about World Maths Day because I know he loves Maths.



Tom Gem's Dad

Sam's Blog said...

I love mathletics it is fun

keelygem said...

Hi its keelygem I ceatid a twite acant.

kavidu said...

that's going to be cool!!!.because I love math's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2m gems said...

hi keelygem
we miss you
we have mrs Fergus in sted of Mrs M

WE MISS YOU
LOVE 2M Gems
BYE
HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME

Bails said...

i like maths. i think that my favourite maths website is world maths day.

keelygem said...

I like Maths!

Laragem said...

Hi Mrs M mathletics is great I have tried it at home I bet the other gems have.

Cooper said...

Hi Gems
I have really been enjoying doing the mathletics and world math day work. They are great.