We had Day 20 of school during the week
and that means....
ZERO the HERO came to visit!
ZERO brought us a HUGE container of Fruit Loops and our task?
Thread them to make bracelets!

First we counted out 20 fruit loops using the Base 10 boards.
Thread them to make bracelets!
First we counted out 20 fruit loops using the Base 10 boards.
It was easy to see that we had 2 groups of ten. It wasn't easy to not eat them straight away!
Using Base 10 Boards from 2M Gems on Vimeo.
The threading was very tricky but before long we each had one VERY yummy bracelet!
THANK YOU ZERO FOR MAKING DAY 20 SO TASTY AND FUN!


7 comments:
HI mrs m
ILD LIKE TO EAT froot loops for
brecy
hope you get this wer skiping
tonite can you sckip me wun time
bye
hi gems I LOVED the fruit loops I wish we could make them again.
I liked eating the fruit loops.
It was hard to put the fruit loops on.
Hey Mrs.M I really liked when Zero the Hero came.I liked eating the fruit loops they taste awesome.Even tho they were hard to put on.Bye
I like when zero the hero came to visit. Threading the fruitloops was really hard but it was cool.
Hi it is ciaran from 2r I think your teddy is very cool we hope to be frands with you.
Hi it is Harry I thing our teddy is very cool I hope to be friends with you.
Post a Comment