Our writing blog is a space where we write independently and where we choose what we'd like to write about.
It's a blog for first drafts, a space where our writing will NOT be corrected by Mrs M.
Each day, some of the Gems will add to the writing blog.
We're sure you'll see a huge growth in our awareness of grammar, spelling patterns, print conventions and text types throughout the year.
Please head over to our 2M Writing Gems blog and tell us what you think about the clever things we are doing in our writing. Your comments will help us improve.


6 comments:
I like your blog page and I hope you have fun in 2M. Sophie (2R).
Hi gems I love the way Mrs Marrinan made our writing blog. The background looks cool.
Cooper,
you can have a similar background for your own blog if you like. It's a little tricky to do but maybe we can have some of the Yr 5's help you.
I can,t wait to go on to the writing blog to tell you about my adventures I have. Jack M
hi Sam
love the blog keep up the good work
I fed the fishes
from stella
wow gems I have left 3 comments on the writeing gems blog. bye
Post a Comment