Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TOOTH FAIRY DESCRIPTION

We are taking part in the Tooth Tally Project.

One of our first tasks is to draw a picture of the Tooth Fairy.
We can't draw whatever we imagine the Tooth Fairy to look like.
We are basing our drawing on a description that we have been given. All the children in the 250 classes taking part in the project have been given the same description.

We used Bubbl.us, a mindmapping tool, to help organise the information we have about the Tooth Fairy.

Click and drag the Bubbl.us around to see all of the mindmap.

This is what each of us will have in common with our drawings but will each drawing look the same?
What do you picture the Tooth Fairy looking like?

5 comments:

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

Your tooth fairy sounds very interesting. I wonder if what I am imagining in my mind is exactly the same as how you imagine her?

2M Gems said...

Mrs T,

We think that the only thing that the Tooth Fairy you are imagining will have in common with each of ours is the colour green. Yours will have a cap with a bell and trousers but they still might not look exactly like the cap and trouser we draw.

Won't it be exciting to see how all of us picture the Tooth Fairy.

Courtney said...

Hi 2M Gems, I was a Gem last year and loved it. I love the way the blog looks this year Mrs. M.I really like grade 3 but wish I was still in 2M Gems.

Anonymous said...

I have five wobbly teeth and one really wobbly tooth. LiamGem

tomgem said...

Hi guys I lost my tooth in February I twised it out.