Today we listened to a story where one of the characters didn't want to be friends with someone because they looked and sounded different.
We discussed - what it is that makes someone a friend?
We put what we value in a friend in a wordle.
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
5 comments:
Hi it's Cooper I noticed that Mrs M
had put our wordle up it looks GREAT and I LOVE!!!! it. I can't wait until Mum understands all of this stuff.She says she might need some lessons and I think the blog is the best and I like rainbow words.I can't wait till you read this.Bye.
Hi Cooper,
Yay! Your first comment!
The wordle 'does' look great. You all made great choices with the font, colour and layout.
It's great to see you so excited about your learning and I think you are going to play an important part in your Mum learning about blogging. Look at what you already know!
Maybe you might like to do a post about Word Wall and doing rainbow words.
In my friends I look for a someone I can share with, laugh and cry with, trust and someone who will always be there for me.
Hope your start to the new school year is a good one.
Wow! 2M, you guys are already so clever! There is so many fantastic things about this blog, but I especially love your wonderful wordle and your very funny wild selves.
Keep up the great work, I'm so excited to see what comes next....
Hi 2m Gems
It is MichaelAgem. A friend is nice, caring and plays fun games. A friend help's you. I am looking forward to seeing my friends tomorrow. Bye 2mgems. MichaelAgem
Post a Comment