Friday, February 5, 2010

COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU

Who are these weird and crazy looking members of our class?

They're our Wild Selves...and they'll be coming soon to a blog near you!


Our Wild Selves are our avatars - our 'online' image of ourselves.

If you'd like to create a 'wild and crazy' version of yourself, go to BUILD YOUR WILD SELF.

Have fun!

10 comments:

LauraGem said...

Hi Gems - I like our avatars, my Mum likes them too. See you on Monday.

Unknown said...

Mummy and I went onto the class blog and looked at the Voki. We both like it,

TomGem.

Unknown said...

I thought it was really cool looking at where people from all over the world come from who are looking at our blog.

Ruthie said...

Hi it's Ruthiegem i'm really exited to be leaving a comment on our class blog.

Unknown said...

Hi it's Ruthiegem here. I am very excited to be leaving a comment on our class blog from home.

jane said...

Hi,I'm Ruthie's Mum and I've just watched the smilebox about all the great books the Gems are reading. Ruthie says her favourite is Snowbears. Keep reading !

2rshiningstars said...

Wow 2M your wildselves look pretty WILD!! We are in the middle of making our wildselves too. I wonder who's class looks wilder? 2M or 2R?

Mrs R and the shining stars

noahgem said...

Hi gems,I liked making my wild self.It was fun.

ruthiegem said...

I think my wildself is wild. From Ruthie

Laragem said...

Hi Mrs.M I like voices of the world it's great.