Thursday, February 11, 2010

BANG BANG - A READING RESPONSE

We have been reading 'Tashi and the Golem' by Anna and Barbara Fienberg.


As a reading response to the story, we each created mind maps of words that describe the character of Bang Bang.
Here is a wordle showing all our responses.
Even though you might not have read the book, do you think Bang Bang was the problem or the problem solver in the story?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Bang Bang was the problem because he scared everyone. Jack M

Anonymous said...

hello 2M Gems
How have you enjoyed school so far. We are having a great time in 2R
from Maddy.

Ruthie said...

I thought the best bit of Tashi and the Golem was when Bang bang got scared of Golem.

tomgem said...

I think bang bang is the broblem in tashi and the gollem becouse bang bang is bossing Evrybody around.tomgem

Bails said...

i think the problem of Bang Bang is his brain is not working very good.

Caitlin said...

Dear 2M,

I like the wordle about bang bang.
Caitlin.

kavidu said...

I love Tashi book's.It's cool.That is my favourite book.

LauraGem said...

Hi 2m
I have a Tashi book too

Anonymous said...

Hello 2M, is Bang Bang bad? from Sophia 2R

Anonymous said...

Hi 2m I like your wordle about BANG BANG by Joe from 2r