Monday, February 1, 2010

OUR NEW ADDITION TO 2M

Look what we now have in our class - an iTeddy!
iTeddy is really cool, because we can load and view pictures, video, audio and games onto the media player connected to his tummy.

Our iTeddy is going to head home with each of us when we are a 'Student of the Week'.

We plan to load on affirmations from each of us about the 'student of the week', plus any video, photos and recordings that showcase the learning of the 'student of the week'. We thought it might also be a good idea to load some of our favourite stories onto the iTeddy as well.

What do you think?
Can you suggest any other way we can use the iTeddy?

We can't wait to take iTeddy home. He is already a special member of our class and because he is so special, we need to give him a name.

We'd like to invite you to help us name our iTeddy.

On Friday we put out a tweet, asking for suggestions and we've already had a reply from olcskinders in Manitoba, in Canada and globalrams in St Louis, USA.

What do you think would be a good name for our iTeddy?

11 comments:

Helen(Lauragems Mum) said...

Hi Gems - I think your iteddy is very exciting, how about Cuddles as a name?

LukeGem said...

Hi 2M Gems

I've got a suggestion for the i teddy's name, Gem. I cant wait to bring the i teddy home.

Noahgem said...

I think that we should call the i-teddy Little Bear because he is small.

Liamgem said...

I think we should call the i-teddy Cutie because he is cute.

Jackgem said...

I would like to call the i-teddy Sam because he looks like Sam.

coopergem said...

I would like to call the i-teddy Techno-Ted which is short for Technology Teddy.

Michaelcgem said...

I think Dexter is a cool name and I heard it on "Boomerang". I think that would suit the i-teddy.

LukeGem said...

Hi 2M Gems

I've got another name for the i-teddy Gem Bear.

noahgem said...

Hi gems I think 2m should call the iteddy Caleb

Anonymous said...

dear 2mgems,

I am from 2R Shining Stars. Your blog is wonderful. I wish I had an iTeddy like yours in my class. How about calling your iTeddy "Cuddly Bear"? Do you think you could send a comment to my class's blog?

Talk soon

Bye

Stella said...

hi 2m
I have name for the iteddy
fuzzy wuZZY
STELLA