
We have started investigating symmetry.
You can find symmetry all around you in nature,
buildings and constructions
and art.
We learnt that something has symmetry when you can fold it in half and both the sides match.
You can have vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines of symmetry.
Visit Links Learning to learn more about line symmetry, then test your knowledge in some games.



8 comments:
Hi Mrs M I love the video and the games that were on the video.
Hi Mrs M, I think we need more videos like this because that would be awesome. I learnt a lot about line symmetry on this video
Hi Mrs M,I no a line symmetry is on my comper. I have lots of them.
paddy
I'll see what I can find, Noah, otherwise we could make our own. What do you think?
Paddy, tell us about some of the line symmetry you can see - what is symmetrical, is it horizontal, vertical, diagonal? Perhaps you can take a picture and post about it on your blog.
I`v had fun searching around my house for symmetries.It was cool taking photos.Can`t wait to see everyone elses photos too.
My cupboard at home has vertical symmetry so does my soccer goal posts
Hi Mrs M I no That flys have six lggs. I no that flys smel thro they're antennas. flys have four Wings. from Emily.
Post a Comment