Here's our VOICETHREAD about Mr V's visit.
We hope you learn lots about time.
We certainly did.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
10 comments:
i do think ben d is a bite out of you age
Hello 2M Gems! I think you are all very clever. I enjoyed watching this voice thread. Its fantastic! Keep up the good work...
that was excellent 2m. We loved hearing about mr vs visit.
laurens mum.
I asked my family about how old thay were and my mum was 34, my dad is 39,my sister is 4 and a half.I am 7.
I likd mr v
Hi mrs M and 2m It was soso cool with Mr V but the ten word's about A clock but oliva's cweshine was hard to under stend but claire was on fire.
Hi 2M Gems! Wow, I really enjoyed watching the voice thread. What a great way for grandparents to share with their grandchildren. I am glad Riley showed me how to use this page. I will continue to watch for more great stuff.
I like your pictures and I think three is a toddler.
I agree with you Brooke... a 3 year old is a toddler. But is that the only age you can be a toddler? When does a baby become a toddler?What can a toddler do that a baby can't?
it was fun when mr v came
Post a Comment