Thursday, February 28, 2008

WHAT A GREAT START!






ALREADY THE DONATIONS ARE COMING IN!!
Stuffed toys, skipping ropes, DVD's, dolls, books -
WHAT A GREAT START!
Thankyou to families in 2M and Year 3 for your support.
We are on the way to RAISING THE SMILES HIGH ON THE KIDS OF MACKAY!

3 comments:

Noahgem's Folio said...

Thanks for giving toys everyone. Lots of my family like my Grandad, Nanny and uncles and aunts and cousins live in Mackay. They did not get damage in the floods but lots of people did.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs M, I think it is great that we are donating books and toys to help the kids in Mackay. I am bringing something in tomorrow. I hope they like everything.

Riley's Folio said...

Wow don;t we have a lot of toys for the kids in Mackay. I think they will like all of the toys.