Friday, February 15, 2008

OUR FIRST VIP!

Yesterday and today we had our first V.I.P in our room.
This V.I.P or Very Important Parent was Benny's mum.
Why is she a V.I.P?
Because she came to help us post and comment!
With Benny's mum's help, we left comments on 4/5J's, 4/5R's, 4/5B's and 3C's blogs and Isaac and Benny were able to create their Animoto of Australian Landmarks for Mr Greenberg.( and Benny's mum is now an Animoto expert too!)
That's what it's all about - us ALL helping each other learn.
We love viewing all the blogs each day and are keen to add a post or comment at school. If any other parents would like to help us with our posting and commenting, please let Mrs M know... it really is EASY!
COME LEARN WITH US!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi 2m. I Love your blog. What are you Learning? I bet the parents are learning too.