Thursday, February 14, 2008

AUSTRALIAN LANDMARKS

We made an ANIMOTO of some Australian landmarks for Mr Greenberg
and the Brain Waves.
We liked their landmark animoto but it didn't have any Australian landmarks
in it.
Mr Greenberg asked us for some ideas, so here's our response.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gems,
I enjoy your Australian Landmarks slide, well done!
My three favorite Australia Landmarks are in Sydney, two are near the harbour and the other is a beach close by.
Can you work them out?

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

Loved the pictures of the Australian landmarks. The pictures of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge made me a bit homesick as I grew up in Sydney and only moved to Brisbane just before Johanna was born. Great work guys

Anonymous said...

That's very cool - well done Ben and Isaac!! I'm sure your overseas friends will love it!

2M Gems said...

We think we know what the landmarks are, Jarvis' Dad. They are the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach. Lots of us watch Bondi Rescue. Are we right?

Anonymous said...

Hi Gems,
Well done! 3 out of 3. Jarvis and I love to watch Bondi Rescue. Last year we went to Bondi Beach and Jarvis watch the lifeguards in real time.
He saw his favourite lifeguard riding the quad bike. Does any of the gems know why they are called quad bikes?

Bob Greenberg said...

Hello Boys and Girls and Mrs. M,
Thank you for your Animto. I now know so much more about Australia. We are on a winter break until February 25th, so my class won't see your video until then. But I know they will be excited.
Good job!
Your friend in the USA,
Mr. Greenberg

Ben said...

It was fun making the Australia.

Kathja said...

we think this show is cool.
from abbey and kathja 3c.

Anonymous said...

I am Riddick from Mr. Greenberg's class in the USA. I like your video. I like the things of Australia.