Thursday, March 10, 2011

OUR OTHER BLOGS PART 2: READING BLOG



Besides our Class blog and our Writing blog, we also have a Reading blog - the 2M Reading Gems!


Our Reading blog is where we post about books
that we are reading.
It's a space where we will share our reading responses
to books we have read, post book reviews and recommend books we think others should read.

It's also a space for us to post audio of ourselves reading and reflect on our oral reading skills.

At the top of our Reading Blog you can also explore websites of our favourite authors and browse our Shelfari to see the books we are reading as a class.

Because of all the building work occurring right beside our classroom, it's been too noisy most days for us to record ourselves reading but now that our hall is finished, we'll be posting more often.

We'd love to know what you think about our reading and if you have any books that you love...please share them with us by leaving a comment on our Reading blog.
We'd love to read them too!

13 comments:

Katie Watson said...

Hi 2M Gems. I'm Katie from Australia and I believe we will be talking to you on Monday which I'm very excited about. This is my final year of university and I have my final prac and internship in a Year 2 classroom. I would love to connect my classroom with your classroom. Your blog is very inspiring. I love the comments from everyone; Mrs M, the students and the parents. Great work! Look forward to chatting soon.
Katie Watson

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

I still love Rascal books

Anonymous said...

hey mrs M.

I still sorta like reading tashi books but my new best book would be the chronicles of ancient darkness.

cya,
Sophia 5s

Juliet 2v said...

Mrs.M I hope you like your new blog.



MRS.M.

Anonymous said...

hi Mrs M


I really like the reading blog.As jo and sam t's mum said"i still love rascal books"I do to!Do you like rascal book's

jordyn gem said...

HI gems. Ilove the reading gems blog Ilike how we read on it.Do you like readingon it.

juliet 2v said...

mrs.M 2m gems are loving the new blog

zach said...

Hi Mrs M,
I just want you to know that I love bloging and having my own blog!
from Zach

2M Gems said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. G said...

I love your writing blog! The design is lovely, but the writing is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to share with my first graders!

mattiegem said...

Hi Mrs M I love the reading blog!I did a rascal book recording.

julietgem said...

Hello Mrs M.
I love lot's of books,
esspecily chapter books
pitcher books are also good for your imageanaiton too.

Keep reading!

julietgem said...

Hi Mrs M,
The reading blog is good!
I'm starting to read Dork Diarys.


Reading is so fun is'ent it?

Juliet