Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OUR NEW HALL

This week we're excited because our new hall is finished! 
It's been a long 8 months of constant dust and noise.
Some days, the noise almost drove us bananas but it's
been worth it.
Our new hall is AWESOME!

This is what we saw in July last year, when we came back to school after our winter break.

but look what's there now!


It's great to have a new covered area to play in and we LOVE the new green space outside our classroom.


We haven't been 'inside' the hall yet as some electricals are still to be finished. We think it's cool that the wall behind the stage rolls away so that the stage can be viewed by an outside audience or an indoor one. We can't wait to have an assembly in it!


What do you think of our new building and outdoor space?
Do you have a new building at your school?

15 comments:

Jordyn said...

Hi guys. I love the new hall it looks great out side I have not seen in side yet .It started last year in july the 14 jest after the holidays.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

The new hall looks very cool. I hope we get to have a look inside the performing arts center and the hall soon. I remember when it started in July. I was in Mrs Thomas class and we were right outside the construction site.It was really NOSIE and dusty.

Mrs Brooks said...

Hi Gems. Your new hall and grass area looks fantastic. How lucky you are. We are waiting for our new library and classrooms to be ready. I hope they are as good as yours.

Jake said...

hi, I cant wait to see inside the new hall. I am so happy that the noise has stopped.

Zach's Mum x said...

Hi Everyone, You guys must be so happy that all the building is finished on the new hall. And WOW dosn't it look fantastic! I bet your class room is really quite now that the hall is finished!

Lara's Mum said...

Hi Gems
The new hall looks perfect for a school disco! Maybe you should ask Olly's mum to organise one for you.

mattiegem said...

Hi MRS M, I like the new hall and the windows are colourful.what's your favourite thing about the new hall?

Mrs M said...

Hi Matthew,

I have to agree with you about the windows. They are very colourful and I think it's quite calming looking out on them from our classroom.
However, what I like best about the new hall is the retractable wall at the back of the stage which allows for us to have an indoor or an outdoor audience. Very versatile!

Mrs M

EthanG said...

Hi 2m the new hall looks great! have you seen insid the new hall?

Jordyn gem said...

HI gems. I love the new hall it is great hall. do you geus like it.

Alexandra gem said...

Hey guys,I think that the new hall looks real cool.Do you think so?I love the lunch area.It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M,

That demolition was bad,dusty & noisie

mattiegem said...

Hi mrs m I love the hall it is so big.How much metres do you think it is?

Hemant's Blogfolio said...

Hi Mrs M I really like our new hall. From Hemant.