2M,
Look at these MYTHBUSTER videos. They should give you some ideas about how you will video and narrate your science experiment.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
7 comments:
Looks like elafants are scard of mice.=]
I wonder why, Sophia? Any ideas?
Hi Mrs M I din't now that elephants are scared of mice that is weard from Emily.
I know why mice are scarey to elephants.It`s because mice move very quickly,I think that the mouse is scared of the big elephant so it starts running crazy and that is what makes the elephant scared.What does everyone else think?
Hi Mrs M it was so funny that the eliphint was sked of the mouse and on the other one it was fun too but it was funny becuse the lolly made the soder explod.
Hi mrs M,
it is crazy that an elephant is scard of mice!
Hi Mrs M,
that first explosion was very big but I want to know how the air gets in to the candy?
Post a Comment