
What's been your 'magic' Olympic moment so far?

Was it Libby Trickett winning the 100m Fly?
Or our hockey players progressing to the next round?
Tell us about a moment you thought was special.
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.


13 comments:
I think all the moments were great they were trermendis!!!!!=]
I have biny woching the Olympic for about ten hours arredy my farvet was the sweming.
my moment was when libby tricket won in the 100m.
Hi 2M do you no we are Coming 5th.
Hi 2M do you no we are Coming 5th.
I wreken the olyimpics is so exiting. We are coming fourth.
Hi, Mrs. M. we won the 800 mtr. in the swimming and Grant Hackett won us a silver medal.
did you know that australia won the womens triathalon?please leave some comments
from jacob and Riley 45j
I think that Steffne Rice and Lebby Tricket are really good swimers. Steffne Rice have got 3 gold medals. Libby Tricket has got lots of medals too.
Stephanie Rice and her world record and Grant Hacketts race
Hi mrs m, I really loved the olympics and wish they were still on.My favourite bit was the swimming and gymnastics, what was yours? I wonder what it is like to win a real gold medal?
I liked te girls swimming in the relay races. It was magical when they won gold
Hello 2m. I'm thinking as well was it magic that gave Australia a few gold medals and silver and let's not forget bronze. I can't wait for next years olimpicys. I would like to enter the olimpicys when I'm older.
Chloe 4/5 J
Post a Comment