Monday, April 28, 2008

WHICH LOGO WILL YOU CHOOSE?

As part of our investigation into minibeasts, we thought it would be cool to dress like scientists and turn our classroom into a laboratory.


We talked about how in 'real life', scientists would have access passes to get into their lab. We also discussed how the scientists might have a logo on their coat to identify the company they work for.

We decided to call our lab the BUGS AND BOULDERS CLUB or BBC.

In the slideshow below are the logos we created.
Only one of them can be on our coats and access passes.
Which one do you think best represents what the BUGS AND BOULDERS CLUB is all about?
Our access passes are waiting!
So look, select a number and leave your selection in a comment.


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M,
I like them all, but my favorite is logo 9. I like it because it has B B C in big text.

Callum said...

Hi mrs M I like All of them But the one that I like is number 15 becuse it has the bugs and it stends out and it looks good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M I like all of them but the one I like the most is nuber 4 beucus it has bugs around it so people know it's about mini beasts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M,
i like them all,but my favorite is logo 7.I like it because the bugs around it and B B C in the middle.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that was hard. They were all sooooooooo good. Logo 4 was my choice, but as I said, it could have been any of them.

Anonymous said...

I Adore Number 3 because it stands out.

ben said...

HI MRS M!!!

I vote for logo 3

Becuse it has a cool back ground

And it has letters that stand out.

got
to
go





by
ben ten

Riley's Folio said...

Hi Mrs M,
My favorite logo is 18. I like it because I like the ant and the spider.

Paddy's Folio said...

Hi Mrs M, I like logo 21 because it show's represent b b c.

Paddy's Folio said...

Hi Mrs M, I like logo 21 because it show's represent b b c.

Anonymous said...

I like logo 4,7 and 9.but I like logo 9 the best becausse it's really about what scientists do.

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs M i like to vot for number sixteen. Becuse it stens out.

Patrick's Portfolio said...

Hi Mrs M. I like logo 16 becuase they had put a square then a circle an also they had a blue background with little white dots.

Jo and Sam T's mum said...

I like number 10 but that is beacuase I like the person who made it. Does my vote count?

Anonymous said...

I like logo 4 because of the lady beetles around it. They are my favourite minibeast.

From Brooke.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M
I like logo 4 because it has got bugs around it and it shows bbc very good and it stands out. Also like the colours
from tamekah
i like 19 to.

Noahgem's Folio said...

HI Mrs M, My favourite would have to be number 16. Because its got a lot colours. I like how BBC stands for "bugs and boulders club". Bye

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M I vote for Numba tow I like it bicos it has lots of bugs. I like them all to. from Emily.

Ben said...

I like number 7 because it has the biggest circle and the most bugs.

Lindsay Stuart said...

Hi 2M.

This is Lindsay from the UofR in Regina,Sk. I just viewed all of your logo's. They are excellent. I am fascinated by your ability to draw on the computer. After some deliberation, I like number 22. Hope you all have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi 2mgems, I thought they were all fantastic but my favourite was number 4. It was very creative and colourful. Good luck everyone.
Jacob's Mum.