We all couldn't wait to find out what was in the package that Mrs Cassidy's class had sent us.
Before we opened the package, we all tried to guess what it might contain.
We looked at the package, we felt the package and we also looked at Mrs Cassidy's blog to see if there were any clues.
Some of us thought there might be a picture inside. Others thought a flag. We were amazed at what some of the teachers thought it might be!!
Most of us though were convinced that it was a book.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
And we were right!

Mrs Cassidy's class have sent us a beautiful book called 'A Prairie Alphabet'.
This book helps us learn about the part of Canada where Mrs Cassidy and her class live.
It's already become one of our favourites.
We are so lucky to have such wonderful blogging friends.
THANKYOU MRS CASSIDY'S CLASS!!

5 comments:
Hi Gems,
That looks like a great book, and it sure has it traveled a long way.
I want to know what is a Prairie,and do we have them in Australia?
Jarvis' Dad
Is it GREAT!!! or GREAT!!! Mrs M? I think it's GREAT!!! I love books do you?
Hi Gems.
The books looks great. Aren't you lucky! What has it told you about Canada?
Are you learning about minibeasts this term? I thought you might be. I saw this great patterning program. It has some minibeasts that you can use in it and other creatures from 'Mother Nature'. If you have chance, take a look:
http://www.museumeducation.bedford.gov.uk/bedfordbytes/nature/making_patterns.htm
Hi mrs M that was very cinde of mrs Cassidy and it was a butiful book too!!!!
Hi its brooke, that was nice of her.
Post a Comment