Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SKYPING MRS CASSIDY

Guess what we did today?
We spoke to Mrs Cassidy in Canada!

Last week we had problems with Skype so we were really excited when Mrs M told us she had fixed the problem and we could talk to Mrs Cassidy.

We got to see
her and we got to hear her too.
She used the webcam to show us some snow outside the window. Some of us asked her about our buddies. We couldn't talk to them because it was 5 o'clock in the afternoon and they had gone home

It was fun talking to Mrs Cassidy. She was very nice too.
We can't wait to talk to her again.
by Tierney




10 comments:

Callum said...

Hi mrs M it was soso cool to see mrs cassidy I nily fantind it was a sham that her class wasint there in there class room.

ben said...

hi 2m it was fun if i had a mycraphone i cuood skip you mrs m

Anonymous said...

when we skyped mrs cassidy i think she looks good but we could ask her when she had easter from claire.

Anonymous said...

It was fun skyping Mrs Cassidy.2M! you did good questins. keep up the good work.

Mrs M said...

I agree, Callum. It would have been nice to talk to Mrs Cassidy's class today. It will happen - next term in fact. You'll just have to be patient a little longer.
However, you could try talking to them from home on the yackpack, if you have a microphone. Around 7 in the morning is about 3 in the afternoon there and they don't finish school until 3:30.

Mrs M said...

Yes Ben, you could skype me if you had a mic. I'm always on the computer after school and of a weekend too!

Olivia J said...

Hi mrs m it was very exciting to skype mrs cassidy.I just can't wait until we can skype mrs cassidy again. from olivia

Anonymous said...

It was great fun talking to you yesterday via Skype 2M although we had a few technical difficulties. Look forward to talkking to you all again and hopefully next time I can see you as well as you seeing me!!!!
Mrs Duffy

Melissa said...

COOL!that wouldif been great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M,
I can't wait to skype Mrs Cassidy.
jarvis