We are in print three times!
Mrs M has written an article about us and it has been put in three magazines.
The first magazine was last year, the second magazine was this year and the third magazine was just yesterday.
The magazine article tells you about our learning- about how we are blogging to learn and learning to blog.
The latest aricle didn't have pictures of us but it had a really cool picture of the word blog in gold letters.
We loved reading about ourselves and very soon we can listen to Mrs M talk about us because she is going to be interviewed this afternoon by the editor of the latest magazine and the interview will be in a podcast!!
Mrs M is VERY nervous!
by Patrick

9 comments:
Mrs M is a SUPERSTAR. You gems are FAMOUS!! Congratulations to you all.
(Hi Mrs M and 2m)being in a magazine is awesome!I wonder if we`ll be in another?
Hi Mrs M I hope you don't get too nervo. Hope you use a big loud voice not a shy voice.
Lauren, I don't know if we'll feature in another magazine. It was an honour to share 'our' story in the first magazine and I thought that would be it. So it was a pleasant surprise to be asked if the article could be reprinted in the others.
It's wonderful to know that others are interested in what's happening in our room. Perhaps we will have a 'spot' in a magazine again...anything's possible!
Sophia, I didn't have time to be nervous. I was too busy trying to think how best to answer all the questions!
You'll be pleased to know that I used a voice that was appropiate for a telephone interview.
Hi Mrs M & the 2M Gems,
How do we listen to the podcast?
Hi, Mrs. M can we learn more stuff about blogging. I liked the magazine article and hope we get one next year as well.
Natalia's Mum is learning just as much about blogging as the class is so keep up the good work as its helping me as well.
Hello 2M I like your blog and I hope that I can blog at school soon. I hope you like my blog
Sam PM (Jo's brother)
Post a Comment