Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MINIBEASTS???

2M, have a look at this 'minibeast' movie I found on YouTube.
I want you look at it closely.

Are all the creatures featured minibeasts?
Can you name the ones that are?
The ones that aren't?

Can you name any minibeasts that have been left out?



As a challenge, you might like to make an animoto of what you think 'minibeasts' are.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think some of the minibeasts are the bee, praying mantis, spider, scorpion.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M,
A minibeast is any small animal without a backbone. So a spider is a minibeast but a frog is not.
Check out my Animoto about minibeast on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I iak vio. (I like your video)

Callum said...

I think mrs M a minibeasts is a spider and we defly knoe a minibeast is a anmial.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M,
I have posted a Minibeast Animoto on my blogspot. It was fun to do and I hope you like it.

Anonymous said...

Are they all mini beasts. from Brooke.

Ben said...

I made a animoto about minibeast's and you can check it out on my blog. It has some minibeasts that live in the sea.