EXPLORING THE WATERFRONT on PhotoPeach
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
5 comments:
Hello Gems,
Manly Bay looks like an interesting place. You are learning many things from your investigations. I want you to know that my daughter is a marine scientist and i have told her all about you. She has been to Ningaloo Reef and in November she is returning to Australia to do more reef work. This time she will be at Heron Island Research Station. She may even visit Brisbane.
I love the video of moreton bay it is very intresting.It was very clever!
love Georgia T.
I like video it was intresting.
I fawned a crab.
I learnt a lot at Manly with Mrs M. I learnt that mangroves are like the lungs of the ocean. I stil don't get why there were Creaping plants or succulents.
So Bertie, that's a question that you record in your Learning Log and then it directs your future inquiries. You'll have time today to investigate creeping plants and succulents and why they our found in many beach habitats.
Post a Comment