We shared new learning by 'writing' it on a sticky note and posting it to our wall. Wallwisher is cool because it also allows you to link to images and videos.
We hope to use Wallwisher a lot more next term.
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
3 comments:
Hi mrs M I love dowing staf about moteon bay. And I will alwas love it.
Thank you Caitlin for helping us with Wallwisher today. I like Wallwisher because you get to find pictures of things and write about them. I wrote about plankton giving off oxygen and how it gives the sea animals oxygen.
All of those were good. My favourite is Harry's. yours was great because you explained what is happening to the dugongs.
Post a Comment