Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GETTING READY TO SKYPE

Tomorrow we are skyping Mrs Cassidy's Grade 1 class in Moose Jaw, Canada. 

We love skype. It's a great way to meet and chat to others when you can't talk to them face to face.

To get ready for out skype chat, each of us wrote two lists - a list of the questions we would like to ask Mrs Cassidy's class and a list of statements about us 
that we would like to share.

We found that we had LOTS of questions.
What question are YOU going to ask?

5 comments:

jai said...

hollo mrs M I am going to have a graet holiday. I like my class techer. you area graet techer.

jai said...

hollo mrs M I am going to have a graet holiday. I like my class techer. you area graet techer.

Mrs M said...

Thank you Jai. I did have a great long weekend. I look forward to hearing all about yours at school today.
I am very proud of you - you have taken the honour of being the first of this year's Gems to comment on a weekend! Well done!

trent said...

hi mrs m thank you for my blog andthank you for being my teacher

Jack R's Blogfolio said...

I like skype.
I skype my grandad and my friends in England.