We wanted to be able to make a slideshow of our images to put on our blog.
In the past, when we have worked in KidPix, we have saved our pictures in KidPix.
To make a slideshow, we needed to know how to export our picture out of KidPix and save it as a jpeg.
Mrs M only showed one of us what to do. They then helped another, who helped another and before too long, many of us were not only 'export' experts but 'expert mentors' too.
Mrs M only showed one of us what to do. They then helped another, who helped another and before too long, many of us were not only 'export' experts but 'expert mentors' too.
Do you want to know how to export from KidPix?
Here is a video showing you how, made today by Georgia T, Connor and Jack D using the Flip camera.
We're really proud of our first video and can't wait to make more.
What do you think?

11 comments:
I have kids pix at home,so I can't wait to make my own slideshow and post it on my blog! Thanks for the video, it will really help.
i liked exporting out of kids pix. I can't wait to do again.
I love kidspix and I know alot about it. It was very fun and interesting. I loved videoing the lesson. From Georgia T
I think that video's are cool.
Hi Mrs.Marrinan I like the video that Georgia t did .
I loved the slideshow on kidspix, I would like to watch it again.
It was really fun making the video. I know that next time I need to speak a little louder.
That's great that you have reflected on your learning and set future learning goals plus you are now an expert so you can mentor for others when they are videoing.
It was fun making a video of me showing jack D how to export from kids pix and saving it to his folder. I like to help my classmates.
Hi 2m
Like your youtob vido.
joeel45r
I really like kidspix and the slide show.
Post a Comment