We are participating in this online technology project, organised by Jennifer Wagner, that runs from now until June next year. Each month we will be taking a picture of the view of our oval (and perhaps the bay view as well) so we can observe how the scenery changes with the seasons.We will also write a description to accompany our picture, detailing the date, time, location, weather and what we see. Our pictures and descriptions will be uploaded to 'A Room With a View' , where they will be part of a gallery of images shared by participants from around the world.
We are really lucky to be collaborating with two other Year 1 classrooms in America- Mrs Barrett's class at St Francis Xavier School in Chicago and Mrs Bjarnar's class at State Road Elementary in Webster, New York. Both classrooms are in parts of the world where we are really going to see the seasons change as we look at the view from their classroom windows.
You will also be able to follow our monthly view (and hopefully theirs too)through pictures and descriptions that we will upload to our new wiki.
Mrs M is putting the finishing touches on it...so check back soon for it's grand launch!

10 comments:
maybey I can take a photo in malaysia in december.
Hi mrs m, I have just taken a few pictures in my street.It is of a big tree that is starting to loose its leaves.I am going to try and mail it to you and put it as a post too. What season do you like the bast mrs m?
Mrs M
I have sent a frangapani picture which I will take a picture om the 19th Sept at 4pm to show how it has changed
Hi 2m.You know how to get alot of things!Bye,bye
That is cool that we have got a new wiki
I am really excitred about learning about a room with a view and seeing how the seasons change from tamekah.
Hi 2M,
I am a teacher in Victoria and I have just started to blog with my class this year. I really like your site. it has given me some great ideas. Have fun blogging!
I think that the Libere is a good place becose you can see the woter do you?
this will be intresing to see what eill chage pojekt
Hello 2M
As a teacher I enjoy learning with you and from your blog.
I nominated you for an award. http://tsearl.edublogs.org/2008/08/30/web20-is-real-people/
Fantastic work, you should all be proud of your achievements.
Post a Comment