Olivia and Ben M were busy over the weekend working on their books and this morning Mrs M received an email that said they were both published!
Head on over to Big Universe to read Olivia's book 'BEST FRIENDS' and BenM's 'TOM'S SPACE DREAM'.
The other BIG news is that Patrick's book 'GOLF' is one of the 'featured' books on the main page. How special is that!!

6 comments:
I have published a book on big Universe, The Pre-schoolers Guide to the Universe (johannagems)
Well done Olivia, we are really proud of the wonderful book you created.
Hi Mrs M I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE books to see and read!!!!!! I think" the BIG UNIVERS" is a great site!! and my mum agrees.=]
Hi mrs M it was fun doing big unervers.
Hi Mrs M i like the glof book it is very interesting.
Hi mrs m i will try to put up a nother book up
Post a Comment