We made this VOICETHREAD to record what we think Mrs Knee has given Mrs Rablin for us. Have a listen.
Only ONE MORE SLEEP and we find out!
Whatever it is, it will be very special because it's from MRS KNEE!
UPDATE: 2M, Mrs Rablin has left us this comment:
Hello 2M gems,
I'm looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow.
Your guesses are good.
HINT: It's not a book but there are still things to read on it... It's so special that it's delicious! :)
Mrs Rablin
Now you might want to change your guess. Something delicious....
If you have a microphone, sign into the voicethread (1mgems@gmail.com - you know the password)and leave another comment with your new guess, otherwise leave your guess in a comment below.
What could be delicious???
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
MY MUM thinks that Sophia and Emily are right and that it's maple syrup.
After the hint, now I think its maple syrup too.
enjoyable to watch.
I thought it was great that it was maple syrup.I love trying things from different countries, I also like Chinese food.I wonder if we could have Chinese food at school, what do you think mrs m?
i thought it was a card.
Hi Mrs M it was fun talking on the mickafoun.
Hi mrs m,
I got the answer wrong but i don't care but I got to eat some maple syrup.
RileyD
Hi mrs m & 2m I just a minute ago.I thought it was so good.
Post a Comment