Today we celebrated our 100th day - and what a special day it was! We have been counting towards this day since the start of the school year, each day putting another body part on our 100 day worm.
Every 10 school days, we have been visited by ZERO the HERO, who has given us activities to help us learn to count by 1's, 2's, 5's and 10's. Through these activities, we've also learnt all about Place Value- ones, tens and now hundreds - which came in handy when we were making our collections of 100 things!
Our day was filled with lots of fun, from making 100 day crowns, glasses and fruit loop necklaces to playing a very noisy game of Balloon Bingo. We enjoyed looking at everyone's collections of 100 and of course we had a '100th Day' treat of cookies and an iceblock.
There was something else 'VERY' special about Day 100...'SO' special, that it deserves it's 'own' post!
Have a look at our Photoshow to see the fun we had. We're sure it will carry over into Day 101!

8 comments:
I had a lot of fun on the 100th day of school. I really liked playing with the balloons. I made a fruit loop necklace and took it home to eat. What did you do on your 100th day?
that was the coolest day at school ever, my favourite collection was the pegs, what was yours?
Hi Mrs M,
I thought the video was fun. I saw my grains of rice, Callum's books and Paddy's M and M's. Claire's lollies were the best ones there. Which ones did you think were the best?
Mrs M my favourite thing was balloon bingo. What was yours?
That was a great day you nearly wore me out. I know how many jam drops we could have three jam drops each.fromolivia.
I loved all the collections. They showed a lot of originality - the 100 books, the 100gm of rubberbands, the 100 fridge magnets...all were wonderful!
I liked the 100th day of school, I really liked playing with the balloons I had the numbers 99,15 and 55.
Wow Riley. I'm impressed that you remember what numbered balloons you had - glad you loved the game.
Mrs Jarratt from Memphis wanted to know how we played it. Sounds like the boys at PDS might enjoy a lively game of balloon bingo some time soon.
Post a Comment