Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BIG UNIVERSE - a GALAXY of READING!

2M, I know that you all love reading, so you're going to love this site - BIG UNIVERSE.

Big Universe is a fabulous site because not only can you read and purchase published books on -line (in a larger format than LOOKYBOOK) but you can also create your own!


At Big Universe I found a book about CHINA. I know that many of you are interested in learning about China's history of dynasties and emperors, so this book is perfect for you.


The other great thing about Big Universe is that if you really love a book you can share it with others. Simply send them a link to the book by email.

So explore BIG UNIVERSE - you'll be impressed and...I'm expecting lots of emails!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site must be great. I shore do love reading!!!! Do you?

Anonymous said...

Benny M's Mum

I can't wait to go home and look at BIG UNIVERSE. Is anyone going to make a book? If so, what will your book be about????

Noahgem's Folio said...

Hi mrs m I am nearly done book. I am up to the 5th page.

Mrs M said...

My, you have been busy. Can't wait to read it, Noah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophia, I like reading. What is your favret book?