
some grasshoppers...
and look what was on the bottom of the bug viewer - FRASS!!Sophia even found a skin! - evidence that one of the grasshoppers has just moulted.
But the last of her 'finds' we have really fallen in love with ... and it doesn't want to leave!
So meet the newest member of 2M.






25 comments:
Hi Mrs M thanks for puting the new class meber on the blog. hope he or she will have a great time today do you? I enjoyed the excursion so much did you? =]
Sophia, I think we'll need to find some food for our new class member today. What do you think we should feed it? Maybe we could give it a name too, so that we're not referring to it as 'it'.
I'm glad you enjoyed the excursion -I did too. It's been a long time since I last went to the museum - I think I might go again this weekend as there's still more I didn't get to see during our time there.
What did you find the most interesting?
I saw a praying mantis at them museum.
Sophia found the praying mantis in her garden.
Hi Mrs M,
I found a praying mantis on google this afternoon. Look on my blog under the label cool things and you will find it as the most recent post.
Hi Mrs M if it is a male I will call it David. If it is a female I will call it Sally.Do you think those are good names? What about moths for food?
EVRY THING AT THE MUSEM WAS FUN AND INTRSTING!!!!!!!
I think we should call our new class member Charile becues its a girlish boyish name from Tamekah
I'm sorry for Sally I could not bring food for Sally.Becuse I'm at home sick. So please take good care of Sally.
Hi Mrs M,Is the new member a 2m person yet.
Hi Mrs M and all the kids! Its me James here !Did you know when I got here to Adelaide it was almost the morning !!!! I am missing all of you especially my friends ! I will talk to you again soon ! Bye for Now ...Not forever !
Hi mrs m I love the movie. I think it's a littel bit FUNNY about the Praymeints
Hi Mrs M,
I really like this movie on our praying mantid friend. It is really funny and I am glad it is still in our class. I liked patting the giant cockroach the most when we went to the museum.
Hi Mrs M I like the movie its a bit funny and my best part of the movie is when the praying mantis says see you tomorrow.
Hi Mrs M,
I like the movie especially the part that the praying mantis says "I am not so much trouble"
Hi Mrs M on the video some times i's funny but some times i's not fnny.
Hi Mrs M I like lering abawt minebeasts and the Move it is a bite funy.
I like the part when it went hello .
Hi it's Brooke. I love the pictures. They are cool. They are so awesome!
Hi mrs M I like the slide show. and my best one is were. it said Mmmm...a book. on insects I laughted when it said that=]
from tamekah
Hi mrs M I like the slide show. and my best one is were. it said Mmmm...a book. on insects I laughted when it said that=]
from tamekah 2m
I like how our new class member can camoflauge and how it has wings. What do you like about it? Leave a comment on my folio to tell me.
Olivia J
Hi Mrs M,
I liked the movie, I liked it when, it said... see-you tommrow!
When did you like it?
Hi Mrs M
I like our praying mantid sooooooo much.It's good that she is getting food now isn't it.
Hi Mrs M I wonder how many moths does to take a praying mantid to shed it's skin?
Hi 2M Gems
How did you put the pictures in the bubbles? We would really like to learn how to do it.It is really cool.
Room 13
www.room13at.blogspot.com
Post a Comment