Mrs Cassidy's class have pheasant eggs in their classroom.
They are waiting for them to hatch.
We didn't know what pheasants looked like, so Mrs Cassidy sent us the link to this video.
We hope we get to see their pheasant chicks on their blog!
(2M - you can learn more about pheasants by going here.)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks Mrs M for helping the kids create that lovely Mother's Day message. It certainly made my day very special.
Hi 2m gems.I am melissa for 3c.Cool voki!I just told my class to get one last week. But we need to tihpp what we want to say.Because we don'y have a recouder.Love your video. Mabe you could visit my blog.NNNNNNNNNICE blog!P.S hope you had a good mothers day!
Those little Pheasants are cute do you think those Pheasants are cute?
Hi it's Brooke. It is so cute. I like it so much. It is cool!
Post a Comment