He had read the article about us in 'Education Technology Solutions' and wanted to hear more about how we 'blog to learn and learn to blog'.
Johanna, Callum, Patrick and Ben M were also interviewed. They showed Mr Gooch their blogs and although nervous, told him about how we use our blogs to show our learning and connect with others. Callum showed a post that he had already put up about the interview.
The interview will be on the ABC Radio website by the end of next week.
Keep watching our blog for a direct link.

8 comments:
I love the interview.
Hi Mrs M,
I knew that Johanna, Callum, Patrick, and Ben M, were getting interviewed.
From Ben.
Hi Mrs M, I think that I cloud be one of them.
hi 2mgems.MRS m is so lucy!I will like hear how you blog to learn and learn to blog.Your class whould have to be the most hard working class I have ever seen!
Hi mrs m I wish that i got interviewed.
Hi mrs M it was very,very fun geting interviewed but we lost our branse becuse we fagot staff.
Congratulations Mrs M and the 2m gems,
It's great to see that all of your hard work and enthusiasm is receiving some recognition.
Jarvis' Dad
Hi Mrs M, did you do anything to your vorst? because to sound yager.
Post a Comment