Tuesday, May 27, 2008

AN ACTIVE DAY 70


Last Tuesday was a 'ZERO the HERO' day.
It was DAY 70!
As it was a slightly chilly day, ZERO had a plan to help us get warm and practise our counting at the same time!











We started the day by running up and down the netball court.
How many laps?... 10 of course!
Next was a circuit on the fort - up the stairs and down the slide 10 times.
We were up to 20 - 50 to go!
After lunch was our third activity, 10 star jumps... that made 30!...

followed by hopping - 10 hops on one foot... 40... then 10 on the other... we had reached 50 - 20 to go!
After Snack we did 10 big jumps like crickets... we were up to 60!...
and the last 10 - skipping.
WE HAD REACHED 70!
What a day! We enjoyed ACTIVELY counting to 70... and we were much warmer by the end of it too!
We wonder what ZERO has in store for us next?

(2M - there aren't too many more opportunities for ZERO to help you with your counting.
Do you know how many ZERO the HERO days we have left before we celebrate DAY 100?
What are your ideas for what ZERO might have you do next?
Share them with us in a comment... and while you're waiting for ZERO's next visit, there's a game you can play to help you practise adding on 10 - just scroll back up and click on the picture of ZERO. Mrs M)

26 comments:

Callum said...

Hi Mrs M day seventy was cool as but my most favrite was the runing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M I liked it when we did day seventy it was fun and my favorite was the star jumps and my other one is the runing.

Riley's Folio said...

hi mrs M,

I liked those 7 activitys and especially the one where you had to run to the other end of the oval and back 10 times.

Anonymous said...

we have 3 more days on which zero the hero visits.

Ben said...

Hi Mrs M
My favourite activity was the star jumps. I like it because you get to use your arms and legs and it makes you active.

Paddy's Folio said...

Hi Mrs M,On day 70 my favrite thing was runing up the stiars.

Noahgem's Folio said...

Hi mrs m day seventy was great but I can't wait for day eightteen.

Patrick's Portfolio said...

Hi Mrs M. I know how many days to go. THree tens.

Flynn said...

wow that was relly fun. 70 days !!!!! thats a lot

OJ IS A CHICKEN said...

Hi Mrs M that was fun all, that runig made me tied.I loved when all the girls and me where runing or walking fast up the stairs and down the slied.

OJ IS A CHICKEN said...

Hi Mrs M that was fun all, that runig made me tied.I loved when all the girls and me where runing or walking fast up the stairs and down the slied.

Anonymous said...

That would haft to fun. But to bad I wasnit there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M it is day seventy and I like the most was Jumping.

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs m, my favourite activity was the skipping, but I also liked EVERYTHING ELSE!

ben said...

Hi Mrs M,
I counted the photos in this post, I saw eight.
Only six were photos of us doing exercises.
I figured out which photo was missing, because we hopped on two legs and you only showed us hopping on one leg.
from Ben

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M, I hop the computers will be fix when you get back.

Noahgem's Folio said...

I liked day 70

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M

there are 30 more days to go.My favourite exercise was the running.

Anonymous said...

Maybe for day one hundred we could count where 100 steps take us from our classroom.Any other ideas?

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there but I WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!! But too bad then did you have a good time?

Callum said...

Hi Mrs M it was Very cool at Day 70.

Anonymous said...

hi mrs M how long did it take to do all of thoes things. amara

Anonymous said...

I like the jumps

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs M i liked doing the exersizes. They were VERY fun and the pictures were very good.

Callum said...

Hi Mrs M it was a graet day

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs M I really liked day 70 it was awsome my favrite one was running.