We have a new game called WORDO that we play during Literacy Block and we thought the best way to tell you all about it was through a VOICETHREAD.
Leave us a comment to tell us the words you have found or, if you have a VOICETHREAD account, join in the conversation on the last slide of the VOICETHREAD.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
I know some words they are cold, dad, ded, bee, bag and beg.
Hi 2m i foud the word Dad.and i like your blog.
Hi 2m we fald some word's thay are Hi and cold.
Hi 2m I found dog and beep
i know some words
bee dad and beg and cold
we love to play that
love lara claire.
I found some words they are be, he, lip,lad, bed,dad,pel,cd,
I know one more it's blog.
Hi 2M how was the wordo game? we have some word's to show you-bed,cod. by Isaac Flinn and Harry.
hi 2m I like it. I found he ho do cold dad dead bag beg hi dog beep be lip lad bed pel cd blog and cod.
Hi 2M
i found some words- beach, cold, gold, head and glad.
Great going everyone. You are ALL Word Masters!
Hi Mrs M and Bloggers, mum and I have made a sentence with our spelling words. During our last family dinner, mum said that we might be able to play hide and seek. We played it,it was fun!
DURING HIDE LAST FAMILY MIGHT
hi 2m gem's!!! can you guss my words?
Hi 2M and Mrs M. Mum and I found some words. Here are the words - Bee, Beep, Deep, Help, Cold, Hid, Hide, Bead, Gold, Leap, Hip, Hop and Hope.
Very clever, Paddy - and what a fun way to use your spelling words!
Wow Callum, you are on fire! We thought we had exhausted the number of words that could be made - but you proved us wrong!
I think you're ready for another challenge, so tomorrow we'll roll the dice again.
Hi Mrs m I have some wers
Dog
hog
bog.
Jarvis
Hi 2'm i fawnd a word eta.
Hi its olivia I have foud some words thay a dad,cold,bee,bag and ded.
Hi Mrs m I have not played wordo. Can I play it nest time we play wordo can my grop play it
Post a Comment