Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2M's Blog of all that's happening in our classroom. This blog was started by the Gems of 2008. We, the 2011 Gems are proud to continue on the conversation. You can read, watch and listen as we share our learning journey - a journey where we 'learn to blog' and 'blog to learn'. Please visit regularly to see what's new and join in the conversation - we'd love for you to be part of our learning.
13 comments:
Hi gems I like bays. I wonder what's in the bays. I hope there's noting in the bay that is bad.
Hi Mrs M I love to go fishing in Moreton bay.Do you go fishing in Moreton Bay?
Hi gems, I like finding bays. I already found two bays. I know thats not good!! Bye gems.
Hi Mrs M,
I wonder where in the world bays?I know where a bay is!In wynnum-manly there is one called rose bay where we went for our excursion.
hi gems its speaking you guys have learnt so much about moreton bay that you thank all your of your lovely mrs m for organising that lovely excursion
Hi Mrs M.
I like the bay espicaly when it
is a loveley breezy day.
I also like it when everyone looks after it.
Juliet
Hi Mrs M,
I love bays!Do you?I hope the "bay" is great for the animals and us.I hope we can find some evidence of How the bay has changed!
hi guys! i lovvve moreten bay! i loved that excursion!
Hi 2m thats alot of Bays and Golfs
Hi gems i loved our exsurion to rose bay we didnt see much poluion.from Adam gem
Hi Gems, My mum has gone scuba diving in Moreton Bay including fliders reef and curtain reef. She said she saw lots of fish,turtles,small sharks and moray eels. From Adamgem
wow 2m you've learnt alot about the bay
HI gems I like bay's. Were is your faverite bay.
Post a Comment